- Registration is not complete until all fees are paid in full. Prices and discounts are no longer valid if fees are not paid in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Participant information must be received and profile updates must be completed by Wednesday 23 September 2020 to guarantee inclusion in the 2020 WIN Conference book and event app.
- Registration with a Code: Participants must still complete the registration process on the website if they are using a code. Codes only apply to the conference fee. Any fees for additional pre- and post-conference events must be paid. All codes allocated to participants and companies must be used no later than Wednesday 23 September 2020 after which they expire.
- Late Registrations: Registrations made and paid for after Monday 28 September 2020 are subject to any additional administrative fee and referred to as Door Price.
- Ticket Transfers: Transferring a ticket to another person is welcome up until Wednesday 28th September 2020 and subject to a € 95 administration fee.
- Full payment must be received prior to the conference date. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the WIN 2020 Live conference or membership meetings if payment has not been received.
- Bank Transfer: Conference and membership fees must be received within the respective pricing period deadline in order to be considered as such, e.g. if the registration is made during the Early Bird period, but the payment is not received before the Early Bird deadline, then the delegate will have to pay the amount of the next pricing period and participants will be invoiced the difference.
- All banking fees are to be covered by the participant. If WIN does not receive the full conference fee, you will be invoiced the difference.
- Credit Card: Payment by credit card must be done at the time of registration
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email.
- Cancellation for WIN 2020 Live on-line event.: If you choose to cancel your participation in the WIN 2020 Live event, you can still enjoy the pre and post event recordings.
- The tickets bought for the Connected packaged, Live Day 1 Virtual WORLD Plenary Session (30 Sept) with Kristin Engvig and WW speakers, will not be refunded.
- No refund Empowered and Developed price category after 48h of registration.
- If you have the Inspired Ticket type, WIN will transfer the total amount paid minus a 10% admin fee and Euro 395 for your membership fee to next year’s conference ticket.
- Cancelled registrations may be transferred to another person up until 28th September 2020 and subject to a €95 administration fee. Transferred tickets are not refundable.
- Non-attendance: In the event of non-attendance you will be liable for the full cost of the registration. No refund shall be given.
- If the participant registers for the conference but is only able to attend one day, no partial refunds can be given. WIN does not allow shared registrations.
- In the event of death or acute illness for you or your immediate family, the registration of the affected participant may, at our discretion, be fully or partially refunded or typically transferred to the following WIN event against ticket price difference and small administrative fee. An original medical certificate for the relevant travel date(s), and documentation of your family relationship (if applicable) is required. Requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
PHOTOS, FILMING AND RECORDING
- Be aware that WIN events are recorded. Materials produced may be streamed, displayed online or in other ways, e.g., television or print, or used by WIN for communication purposes. WIN does not sell photos or videos to third parties and the material is for WIN’s own use.
- It is not legal to use WIN photos for commercial purposes nor to advertise other events.
- We have noted that delegates may take their own photos and then distribute images or recordings via social networking sites or independent websites. WIN cannot take responsibility for material or images used in this way.
Materials relating to all WIN events, meetings, conference on-line or in-person, presented before, during or after the event, is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights. This includes the WIN brochure, card, books, booklets, agenda, learning books, text on website, in apps and all other creations made by WIN on and off-line. The copyright in these materials remains the property of WIN and may not be reproduced in any format without the prior written permission of WIN.
- Force Majeure: WIN may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without any prior warning if due to political or other circumstances (e.g. natural disasters, pandemics), the Swiss Foreign Affairs Office or the EU or US State Department advise it. If this happens, WIN reserves the right to postpone, shorten or alter the duration of events, meetings, workshops and conferences. If no alternative option can be arranged due to time constraints, WIN will keep 85% of the sum of the sponsorship and participant fees to pay expenses derivate of publicity and other internal costs until 30 August 2020. After this date, WIN is obliged to keep 100% of the payment.
- General: The laws of Canton of Vaud, Switzerland govern the terms of this agreement.
- WIN shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, theft, losses or damage to private property.
- While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of any WIN meeting, event, conference, workshops mentioned will take place as scheduled, WIN reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice should the need arise. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of WIN, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
NEWSLETTER & PERSONAL DATA
By registering for this event, you will be subscribed to the WIN newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
|WIN TERMS & POLICIES - KEY DEADLINES for WIN 2020 Live
23 September 2020
Deadline for payment and application of late fee
Registrations, paid and received after 28 September are subject to an additional administrative fee.
Deadline for use of registration codes
All registration codes allocated to participants and companies must be used.
Deadline to transfer ticket
All ticket transfers must be completed.
Deadline for inclusion in conference book
Registrations and profile updates must be completed to ensure inclusion in the 2020 WIN conference Book.